SDPA is founded on the belief that each of us, as individuals, organizations, business enterprises and government entities, carry the key to a sustainable future. The key is in the decisions we make as we move forward in continuing planning processes and infrastructure development. Through environmentally, socially and economically sensitive planning and design we all can move towards the international definition of sustainability which is “meeting the needs of the present generation without compromising the ability of future generations to meet their own needs.”
Our professional services can assist you to be an active participant in the emerging ‘green’ economy through the combined processes of education, innovation and planning. Therefore, we would like to provide you with further insight into how SDPA can further advance your organization.
Our staff has over 50 years of ‘collective’ experience in the environmental sciences, as well as a working knowledge of various federal, state and local regulations. We understand that balancing progress with environmental protections can seem overwhelming. We can assist you in meeting these challenges through:
- Environmental compliance and permitting – (federal, state and local levels).
- National Environmental Policy Act compliance and reporting – (natural resource inventories and impact studies).
- Endangered Species Act compliance – (species and habitat evaluations).
- Clean Water Act compliance – (wetland studies and delineations, watershed assessments, stream studies).
- Stormwater management – (site assessments and design using non-structural ‘Best Management Practices’).
- Environmental planning and monitoring – (sustainable design principles).
- Public outreach and participation – (environmental education, networking with other businesses and organizations to create innovative partnerships).
- ‘Green’ business consulting – (assist organizations in developing internal sustainability initiatives, conducting ecological footprint analyses and resource management strategies).
- Permaculture Design and Education
As you can see, we can offer a number of services, project consultations and referals related to sustainable development. Our combined experience includes many aspects of sustainable systems design, environmental education and green business enterprises. We welcome the opportunity to speak to you directly about SDPA, its background, and its capabilities. For more information, contact us though our contact page here, or please feel free to contact us at (412) 735-2634 (Daninne Egizio) or (724) 344-7401(Darrell Frey) . We hope to hear from you.